Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Strawberries

Lauren LOVES strawberries.  She always has.  She has eaten a whole carton before for a meal.  Her favorite way to eat them is dunked in a little bit of sugar, but she will eat them any way she can.  She begs for them every time we go to the store. Well, I brought some home today--they were a dollar fifty for a whole container, and they were huge strawberries!!  I couldn't pass it up.  Anyway,  I think since they were so big, they felt like they had a little fuzz on them when you bit in, kinda like a peach.  After her second strawberry, Lauren walks up to me and says, "Mom, what's up with the fuzz on the strawberries? They tickle my lip."  It was very funny.  I don't think she has ever said "what's up with..." before.  To hear her sweet voice was just precious.  We were cracking up.

No comments: