Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Soothing the Savage Teacher

This year has been a trying year.  It's not the students or who I work with, but the situations presented.  I can't really put my finger on something exactly, just various things that happen on a daily basis.  It's really kinda weird. I'm glad I have my family and my dear friends at school to lean on regularly.  Once I get caught up after school, I go home to take a breather.  These days it's getting harder to find relaxing things. Today is one of those days that I need lots of distraction.  Here's a list of things that I love:
  • Allen, Anna, and Lauren Lou hugs
  • Dog kisses a.k.a. Pug/Charlie therapy
  • Good music (Five-star-rated iTunes is best)
  • A book I can't put down
  • A Netflix surprise
  • Quiet (for those really yucky days)
  • Fuzzy slippers, comfy clothes (a must every night)
  • Geeking out on the computer
Now you know.  So if I talk to you in a panic, tell me to go read my blog.

No comments: