Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The World According to Penny


Hello! Penny here. Life is good in my house most days. My girl is Anna, and she LOVES me! I can't be without her. If she leaves me inside and she goes outside to play, I just can't stand it!! My bed is right next to hers and I won't get up in the morning without greeting her first. Then there's Lauren, the other girl. I love her too, but not like my girl. She's a little silly but gives good hugs. Sometimes Lauren leaves her snack on the coffee table, and well, I know I'm not supposed to, but I help myself!! Then she can't figure out where it went. That girl is silly.

There are two other people at my house, and they are bigger than those girls. They also seem to be in charge. They tell me when I did a no-no and get on to me. They also help my girl feed me sometimes, but mostly they like to cuddle! They let me up on them when they are reading, watching TV, and sometimes even in that room with all the computers in it. Mostly I like to lay down under one of the desks by their feet when I'm in there, though. I like them. They are soft to sleep with.

Then there's Charlie and Daisy. They are my doggy pals. They are bigger than me, but I try to tell them I'm still the boss. I don't think they like that very much! Daisy especially tells me that she is Queen. Charlie just likes to play with me. I like to run under his legs while he is running. It is quite a challenge--like an obstacle course! It's fun. We mess around and play chase, and we also like to be one doggy pile when it's cold! They are my best pals.

My Most favorite in the world is Anna. She's my girl.


No comments: