Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Moving Day

Today was a big day for my sister, Candi. We moved her to a new home! It is called Santa Fe Place, and is about ten minutes from our house. It's right down the street from church and my school. We are all excited. She thought for a minute there that she was moving into my house, and then we turned in. She looked at it and said, "It's my house!" and was oooing and ahhing the whole time we walked through it. Candi has her own room that's right across the hall from the bathroom. I think that she likes her room, and I think she will enjoy it even more when we get it all finished. We still have a box to unload and pictures to put up, but then she'll be settled. I think we will all like having each other in our lives more often. Ten minutes travel time is so much better than an hour! Yeah, Candi!

No comments: