Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's me, Penny

I've taken over the computer once again to share my day with you. I have been very feisty lately. I want to tell everyone who is boss, and want to play ball a lot! The big guy that lives in my house (I think his name is Allen or Daddy or something) has been teasing me with that ball. I love it, and I like to play growl at him! I sound like an Ewok when I'm playing. Well, today we were playing with my pink ball and the blue ball. Anna was throwing it down from upstairs and I was chasing it. The big guy decided to play and threw the ball. It was great fun until this happened...



Well, it didn't hurt, but I did have to sit for a second. My people thought it was wildly funny, and I'm glad that I'm entertainment! OK. I'm tired. I'm going to go now and burrow my way in somewhere cozy and snore until morning. Good night!

No comments: