Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Pocketmod

OK. Most of you know how I am with my planner/calendar. Well, if you don't, let me give you a quick explanation. I AM ADDICTED TO IT!! Especially this time of year at school, I use my calendar/planner a lot. And, I have a few different ones too. I have a pocket PC, a 1/2 sheet of paper size, and then I have a quarter-sheet size spiral one. At one point I've used a full-size calendar too. That one was too big. Anyway, I teeter back and forth of what will work for me, so I have different ones. Right now I'm using the quarter-sheet-size one, but I'm still not sure for how long--we'll see. The electronic one has been calling my name! Now that I've given you a glimpse into my planner craziness, I must tell you about the Pocketmod. I was reading FamilyFun magazine (if you have kids, it's a great resource) and they were talking about getting organized. They had a little thing about this website and I went to play with it. It is way cool! It's free! Out of one sheet of paper you can make a little book. You pick what you put on there, from a calendar, to tic-tac-toe, a to-do list, to even music staff! It is just right up my alley. I made one full of games and drawing paper for the girls. They will love it! Allen is just shaking his head at my silliness. Check it out! pocketmod.com