Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer Reading List

As most of you know, I adore to read. Besides being with my family, it is my most favorite thing to do. I love summer because I can get in lots of reading time, and if a book gets good and I can't put it down, I don't have to! I thought that I would make a list of the books I've read (or finished) reading this summer. Here they are:

Little Dorritt by Charles Dickens (I worked on that thru April and May too)
I've Heard That Song Before by Mary Higgins Clark
The Rossetti Letter by Christi Phillips
The Watsons and Emma Watson by Jane Austen and Joan Aiken
An Irish Country Doctor by Patrick Taylor
The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery
At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon
A Light in the Window by Jan Karon
These High, Green Hills by Jan Karon
Out to Canaan by Jan Karon
A New Song by Jan Karon
A Common Life
by Jan Karon
In This Mountain by Jan Karon
Shepherd's Abiding by Jan Karon
Light from Heaven by Jan Karon


And the books that I started but couldn't strive to finish:
A Room With A View by E.M. Forster
Narrow Dog to Carcassonne by Terry Darlington

Summer is officially over, but the reading never ends.

No comments: