Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to School

Anna, Lauren and I started back to school this past Thursday. How time flies! It seems that we just started our summer vacation and kapow! August is here and school is beginning. Anna is in third grade, and Lauren is in Kindergarten. Anna was lucky enough to get her second grade teacher again for third grade. She is extremely excited about that. Lauren's class theme is the rainforest. She really likes how her teacher has decorated and is teaching them about the world. As for me, I am excited to be back at school, but I could have used a couple more weeks of vacation! I have changed some of the decorations in my room so it feels a little more put together, and I have new people working with me, and new ideas to try, so it is breathing new life into our class. Happy School!!

No comments: