Thursday, April 1, 2010

Complaining is not an option!!

OK.  I must admit today was not one of my better days.  My class was great, but other things contributed to it.  I feel like I've become a complainer.  I very much dislike complainers!  Don't get me wrong--there is a vast difference between venting to a friend and just complaining.  Venting is A-OK when you have a friend you can completely trust (and you know who you are, thanks girls!), but when you complain about stuff to more than one person, that is not cool.  I might have done that a smidge today.  I am really feeling bad about it.  But--I've made amends with myself, asked forgiveness, and made a vow--

NO MORE COMPLAINING!!

Now I've said my peace, go back to what you were doing.  Thank you.

1 comment:

ChessKing said...

as commander in chief/lord of the manor of all who complains, i say gripe away! besides...squeaky wheel gets the oil! + good for the soul ;-)