Friday, November 16, 2007

Worth Every Penny

This is a phrase I say every time I come to visit my chair. My dear husband let me pick this out for my birthday the year I was pregnant with Anna. My chair was made especially for me at the Thomasville store. I wanted something simple and very comfortable. The design is such that it just welcomes you like a hug when you sit in it. I have taken a great many naps in my chair. When I first saw the sample chair at the store it reminded me of a chair at my Grandma Jaszkowiak's house that I loved. I picked out the fabric to match some pieces of my mother's bedroom set that I still have. It all looks beautiful together. When my mother-in-law made us a fabulous quilt, I was tickled to realize that my chair still matched! So, I put away my mom's things and embraced my chair in our new room. I love my chair, and I will keep it as long as I'm still kicking. Everyone that has seen my chair knows it travels with me to the nursing home when it's my time to be leisurely and enjoy my last days, in my chair. It is definitely worth every penny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And it WAS a lot of pennies!!

;-)

And yes worth all of them.