Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vera Bradley

As most of you know, I am a purse fiend.  I love them, always have, and probably always will.  I really don't go for expensive purses, but something cute and fun.  A couple years ago I picked out a pair of frames that had a Vera Bradley design on them.  Now I am enamored with her products!  I bought a purse around the beginning of the year, and it makes me smile every time I see it!  At the same time I purchased a lanyard and a little wallet and I love them both.  Then I caught a sale!  I got a hipster for a fraction of the cost.  I really like her things and I hope I don't get too addicted to the bright colors, quilty softness, and the overall fun of it all...oh wait!  Too late.

But you know what I like almost more than her purses and stuff is the presentation of the packaging.  I get a normal brown box in the mail.  When I open it, I see this white box with Vera Bradley's name emblazoned on the top.  It's a sturdy box too--not something flimsy that can get messed up in shipping.  Then I open it to find tissue paper, neatly wrapped around my purchase with a sticker on it to keep it in place.  Presentation of anything, whether it good or bad, can make anything so much better! 

When I check out the invoice, it is in a sleeve and on the back it says:



They won't even let you take care of business first.  How fun is that??

No comments: